Teenagers level 7 - C1 level English classes for teenagers
Our C1 level English classes for teenagers is a high level class for students who have passed the First Certificate, or who can demonstrate they already have a B2 level of English.
What will you learn?
At Advanced level students will begin to focus more on structures and patterns within English allowing them to speak more like a native speaker. Vocabulary is at a very high level and focuses a lot on expressions and phrases. Listening, reading and writing are also a big part of the course. We strongly recommend that all students studying at this level also study in the Teenagers' Listening and Speaking Skills class on either Wednesdays or Fridays.
Students will have the opportunity once per trimester to sign up to a mock exam for the CAE. This is an unofficial exam that we have under exam conditions in the academy to help prepare the students for Cambridge exams. Students will also host a presentation evening for their parents in May. We invite parents to come to the academy to watch their child making a presentation for their classmates.
We hold a parent/teacher meeting once per year in February. This gives the parents an opportunity to talk to their child’s teacher about their progress and to get some feedback.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our C1 level English classes for teenagers are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our C1 level English classes for teenagers, we have a maximum number of 12 students in our classes. In 2022-2023, we will have three classes at T7 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly. (Additional listening and speaking class available for 1 hour on Wednesdays or Fridays.)
- Number of students: Maximum of 12 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Presentation evening once per year in May. Students will perform for their classmates and parents.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Price: €62 each month, €175 for 3 months or €485 for a year. €55 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent family member.