Level 1 - English classes for children from 5 to 6 years old
In our English classes for children from 5 to 6 years old, we review the basics in English. Children review how to introduce themselves. They also review numbers, colours, days of the week, months, etc. We do this before we start with the book.
What will your child learn?
The book has a lot of vocabulary. For example, my school, my favourite games, my family, my clothes and my house. At this age, children can form simple sentences and will start to learn more and more vocabulary.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for children from 5 to 6 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for children from 5 to 6 years old, we have a maximum number of 8 students in our classes. In 2021-2022, we will have two classes at L1 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly.
- Number of students: Maximum of 8 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Annual Christmas Concert.
- Annual Summer picnic in the park.
- Price: €57 each month, €165 for 3 months or €465 for a year. €50 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent child.