Level 3 - English classes for children from 7 to 8 years old
Our English classes for children from 7 to 8 years old are fun, lively and interactive. We know it is important that your child learns to enjoy English from a young age.
Children in this class are beginning to feel a little more comfortable with English. They can understand quite a lot and they make a good attempt to answer questions using the correct tense and structure.
What will your child learn?
This class will use Richmond Young Achievers 2 book. We introduce children to more advanced vocabulary and more complex sentence structures. Children use similar themes to what they have studied before – life at home, meal time, animals on the move, around the world, etc.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for children from 7 to 8 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for children from 7 to 8 years old, we have a maximum number of 10 students in our classes. In 2021-2022, we will have four classes at L3 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly (Additional listening and speaking class available for 1 hour on Friday for children over 10 years old)
- Number of students: Maximum of 10 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Annual Christmas Concert.
- Annual Summer picnic in the park.
- Price: €57 each month, €165 for 3 months or €465 for a year. €50 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent child.