Teenagers level 3 - English classes for teenagers from 13 to 15 years old
Our English classes for teenagers from 13 to 15 years old are fun, lively and interactive. We know it is important that teenagers learns to enjoy English and be comfortable speaking in English.
What will your child learn?
At Intermediate plus level the students are aiming to increase their knowledge of vocabulary and grammar to a higher level. The book we use is Cambridge Citizen Z B1+ level. We look at discussion focused topics such as life plans, being honest, crime, money and value, danger and safety. Grammar also becomes a little more complicated with structures such as conditionals, expressing the future, the passive, modals of deduction, phrasal verbs and principle clauses.
Writings build on what students have learned in the past and focuses on what will become important in the future. We will practice writing letters to a newspaper, a personal letter, a report, an article, a story, a review and a debate essay.
As in all of our classes at Native English Academy, speaking is a very big part of the class for intermediate plus students. They work together with their teacher to practice the new grammar structures that they have learned as well as all of their new vocabulary. Listening exercises also feature in our classes so that students can become accustomed to different accents.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for teenagers from 13 to 15 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for teenagers from 13 to 15 years old, we have a maximum number of 11 students in our classes. In 2021-2022, we will have four classes at T3 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly. (Additional listening and speaking class available for 1 hour on Friday.)
- Number of students: Maximum of 11 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Presentation evening once per year in May. Students will perform for their classmates and parents.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Price: €57 each month, €165 for 3 months or €465 for a year. €50 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent family member.