Teenagers level 2 - English classes for teenagers from 12 to 13 years old
Our English classes for teenagers from 12 to 13 years old are fun, lively and interactive. We know it is important that your teenager learns to enjoy English from a young age.
What will your child learn?
Children in this class are used to speaking English and they understand most of what is being said to them. Conversation and communication are the most important skills that we teach.
At Intermediate level students are familiar with a large range of grammar and vocabulary and they are ready to use it. The book we use is Cambridge Citizen Z B1 level.This books covers thought provoking topics such as the environment, jobs, music, giving advice, science, consequences and reasons. It concentrates on new grammar structures including conditionals, past perfect, passive and reported speech.
Writing becomes more important at this level. Therefore students will practice writing informal letters, reports, blogs, emails, essays and reviews.
Most Spanish speakers want to improve their English speaking skills the most. So we encourage a lot of pair work and group work in class. The teacher is constantly listening to the students, correcting errors and helping to improve pronunciation. We also bring listenings into our classes so that students can become familiar with English accents from all over the world.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for teenagers from 12 to 13 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for teenagers from 12 to 13 years old, we have a maximum number of 11 students in our classes. In 2021-2022, we will have four classes at T2 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly. (Additional listening and speaking class available for 1 hour on Friday.)
- Number of students: Maximum of 11 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Presentation evening once per year in May. Students will perform for their classmates and parents.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Price: €57 each month, €165 for 3 months or €465 for a year. €50 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent family member.