Level 2 - English classes for children from 6 to 7 years old
Our English classes for children from 6 to 7 years old are fun, lively and interactive. We know it is important that your child learns to enjoy English from a young age.
What will your child learn?
Children at this stage understand a lot of English and it is key to get them to speak more. Students in this class will use Richmond Young Achievers book in which they will grow their vocabulary and begin to use more difficult sentence structures. The themes of this book consist of – time for school, home from home and down on the farm.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for children from 6 to 7 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for children from 6 to 7 years old, we have a maximum number of 8 students in our classes. In 2021-2022, we will have two classes at L2 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly.
- Number of students: Maximum of 8 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Annual Christmas Concert.
- Annual Summer picnic in the park.
- Price: €57 each month, €165 for 3 months or €465 for a year. €50 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent child.