Cambridge First Certificate preparation course (face-to-face or online)
Our Cambridge First Certificate preparation course in Valencia is a 40 hour course. It begins about 9 weeks before the date of the exam. We also have 9 month courses (3 hours per week) to prepare students for the June 2024 exam. Our Cambridge First Certificate summer preparation courses are for 4 weeks (2.5 hours every day). These summer courses prepare students for the First Certificate exam at the end of July.
We focus only on the exam. We explain the different sections in detail and help you to maximize your result with plenty of exam practice.
Why choose us?
We believe that we offer the best value Cambridge First Certificate preparation course in Valencia. All students in this course will be doing the First Certificate exam. Because of this, the class is very motivated. In addition, an experienced First Certificate teacher will be working very closely with you. Therefore, our course will help you to get the best result possible.
What does the First Certificate course include?
The course includes...
- Full listening tests.
- Writing exercises. Your teacher will correct these writings to First Certificate standard, and give feedback on how to improve.
- Grammar "Use of English" style exercises.
- Reading comprehension exercises.
- Speaking practice.
We also organise a full, optional practice speaking test for students. This usually takes place a day or two before the real speaking test. As a result, you will feel prepared and confident for the actual speaking test.
Our end of course surveys indicate that over 97% of students are satisfied with the course. Almost 800 students have passed the Cambridge First Certificate with Native English.
- Number of students: Maximum of 12 students in every class.
- We are an official Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre.
- We register you for the exams.
- You can do the speaking part of the test with a classmate from your course.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us. We also offer a 20% discount for the third and subsequent family member.
Course materials €55 - includes class text books and all extra material for the course.