Teenagers level 1 - English classes for teenagers from 11 to 12 years old
Our English classes for teenagers from 11 to 12 years old are fun, lively and interactive. We know it is important that your child learns to enjoy English from a young age.
Children in this class are used to speaking English and they understand most of what is being said to them. Conversation and communication are the most important skills that we teach.
What will your child learn?
Students studying at this level have left the children's books behind. They are now ready to take on a more adult style of learning. The book we use is Cambridge Citizen Z A2 level. This book focuses on adolescent material which is interesting and interactive. Reading and vocabulary will cover a range of topics including - food for life, having fun, money, the future and sporting moments. Grammar will include present simple, present continuous, countable and uncountable nouns, comparative adjectives, going to and present perfect.
Students at this level will also practice writing in English by writing informal emails, review of a meal, a blog entry, an article, a phone message and an essay.
The teachers at Native English Academy encourage students to speak English as much as possible in class. We work a lot in pairs and groups in class focusing on communication. We do regular listening exercises to help students to get used to people from all over the world speaking English. Our classes are interactive and dynamic.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for teenagers from 11 to 12 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for teenagers from 11 to 12 years old, we have a maximum number of 11 students in our classes. In 2021-2022, we will have four classes at T1 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have over 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly. (Additional listening and speaking class available for 1 hour on Friday.)
- Number of students: Maximum of 11 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Presentation evening once per year in May. Students will perform for their classmates and parents.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Price: €57 each month, €165 for 3 months or €465 for a year. €50 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent family member.