Level 4 - English classes for children from 9 to 10 years old
Our English classes for children from 9 to 10 years old are fun, lively and interactive. We know it is important that your child learns to enjoy English from a young age.
Children in this class are used to speaking English and they understand most of what is being said to them.
What will your child learn?
This class uses Richmond Young Achievers 3 book. We introduce children to more complex vocabulary. Students encounter larger chunks of English when doing reading exercises. The listening exercises will become a little more difficult for them. This provides a good challenge for the children. The topics we look at in this book will be similar that what they have studied so far. However, they will be a bit more advanced. This will mean a lot more speaking from the children in relation to topics such as – Farmers´market, my healthy body, project Earth and ocean adventure.
Why choose Native English?
It is very important for parents that our English classes for children from 9 to 10 years old are enjoyable.
Because all our teachers are native speakers, your child will be very familiar with different accents from a young age. This will have huge benefits for your child's English pronunciation.
In our English classes for children from 9 to 10 years old, we have a maximum number of 10 students in our classes. In 2022-2023, we will have three classes at L4 level.
Native English opened in 2012 with 30 children and teenagers. We now have more than 300. Almost all of our children and teenagers come through word of mouth. We believe that we offer the best value classes for your child. Why don't you come in to our academy and talk to us? We would love to tell you more about how your child will learn in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Duration: 2 hours weekly (Additional listening and speaking class available for 1 hour on Friday for children over 10 years old)
- Number of students: Maximum of 10 students in every class.
- Parent teacher meeting once per year in February.
- Two progress reports per year.
- Annual Christmas Concert.
- Annual Summer picnic in the park.
- Price: €62 each month, €175 for 3 months or €485 for a year. €55 for registration.
- Registration includes level test (where appropriate), class text books, Native English school bag and all extra material for one year.
- We offer a 10% discount for the second student in the same family who studies with us, and a 20% discount for the third and subsequent child.